Friday, March 21, 2008

Levi's Big Catch

Brace yourselves...2 posts in one day...I'm making up for lost time.

Levi is absolutely beside himself today. During his fishing trip this morning, he caught a
5+ pound bass. He had some help reeling it in, but he caught it on his pole. Ken is getting it mounted for him tomorrow (a present from his Paw Paw.)

It died a slow, frigid death as the taxidermist told us to freeze it in a wet towel. Yikes. I about cried. I asked Ken if we should say a few words, but for some reason, he just looked at me and laughed.





He's already called anyone he thought would care and is searching his brain for some more people to inform. Ask him about it next time you see him, and he'll talk your ear off (which he of course gets from Ken...lol).

I'm just glad he and his Daddy can spend time together and make such happy memories with something they both enjoy.

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Yeah for Levi! Drew would be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congrats Levi on your big catch!
BTW...Heather I really do check your blog everyday for updates on the family
-the gourds