Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 3

It's Day 3 of the flu for Levi. I took him in on Wednesday, and he got the incredibly long nose swab that came back positive.

Is it just me or didn't having the flu used to mean throwing up all over the place? I never really heard of having the flu without throwing up, but apparently that's what's going around. He's just had a fever, so I think we've been lucky.

So, for now we're just hanging tight, praying that the rest of us don't get it. Levi is enjoying his little break from school. I'm keeping him doped up on his Tamiflu and hoping he'll be able to go back on Monday.

It was picture day for Benjamin today which always poses a new set of challenges to our morning. I somehow managed to get his nice pair of jeans on him and a semi-decent shirt. I used to stress out about what he wore, but let's face it. Now I'm older, a bit smarter, and quite a bit more tired. As long as it doesn't smell, it's a viable wardrobe possibility in our house.

Off to Lysol...

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

So sorry that Levi is sick, hope is all better soon.

Anonymous said...

so when ru gonna update your blog?

The Harris Family said...

Come on Miss Blogger, where are you?