Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game...today, tomorrow, and the next day after that

So, I know that baseball is the All-American sport or whatever, but I just can't get into it.

Levi started baseball a few weeks ago, and all I have done is complain. Practice is where? I have to stay there for how long? I mean he's only 7. They practice 3 times a week for an hour and a half each time. By the time we get home, get bath, and dig around for dinner, it's time for bed. Don't even get me started on homework.

Well, I quit. Tonight I'm letting him skip. Not really because HE wants too, but because I don't want to go. I'm so inspirational. Hopefully I'll get more psyched before the games start on Thursday. I think I need some coffee.

We went and bought all the new gear last Friday...baseball bat, batting helmet, baseball organizational bag...you name it, we bought it. He does look pretty cute with all the stuff, though. And for all of you that don't know, it's a UNIFORM, not an outfit. Girls wear outfits, but apparently boys wear uniforms. Gotta remember that one.

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I grew up at the ball park because somebody was always playing and my dad was always coaching. You'll either learn to love it or tolerate it :)

Hardin Family said...

Ok, Ron's truely hurt that you didn't some see him for that uniform. I, however, can't stop laughing from your blog. We start our run at it next month!