Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What the ....?

Most of you know that Benjamin has been going to speech therapy for about a year now. While it didn't seem to help much at first, he has made a lot of progress over the last couple of months with the help of his new therapist, Wendy.

That's right. He can now say what the? (in a question, like he's going to say what the !?#@), stupid, and shut-up. That's just terrific. Funny thing is I don't know if I should be embarrased that he's saying such harsh words for a 3-year-old or if I should be excited that he's expanding his vocabulary. But I've learned through our journey to be excited about every new thing he says. So, I quickly correct him but secretly do a happy dance in my head.

We're back to therapy this morning where I can't wait to see what comes out of his mouth today. Gotta love that.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Girl, you rock! I am so glad you are doing this. If for nothing else than great entertainment. Just kidding! Glad you finally gave in and did it!