Saturday, February 16, 2008

So I'm a blogger...

Wow, I can't believe I actually created a blog. Even more shocking to me is that you're actually reading it.

Today is a nasty, rainy day. It's cold, and the kids are bouncing off the walls. So, I thought I would give this blog thing a try. And to think that just two months ago, my cell phone still had an antenna. Guess I'm really moving along.

Now I just have to explain to my mother what a blog is. She's the only person I know that doesn't own a computer, doesn't have a clue how to use one, and is still quite unsure of what email REALLY is. This should be fun.

Anyway, I'll probably post every few days or so until the new wears off. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Yeah! Surely I can take a little credit for bringing you to the blogging side of life!

dustin said...

I want my 19.95 back that I had to pay to view your site.

Unknown said...

There are too many sarcastic comments I can make right now. My head is going to explode.

So I'll just tell you that CAROLYN GOT IN MED SCHOOL. Yay!!

Unknown said...

Also, I have not idea why I'm "Juliette." When I tried to register, they told me I already had an account. Who knew? One of my other personalities must have set that up. But at least I didn't have to pay 19.95 like Dustin. :)

Cindy said...

So...I can't expect a post every day. What will I do for entertainment??? Well...this will be interesting. I look forward to reading your blog.